Sunday, July 27, 2008

At last a new update!!

Uff at last I get the chance to update my blog since GDC and alot of things have been going on since! , which I will reveal on my following posts... soo much things to show!! XD
So i will start with the Gondola I was working a few months ago, which has all the modeling done, but still need to do a few more details with normal maps for the extra details en decoration.




Gondola Render





Gondola Wireframe 1






Gondola Wireframe 2


So these Gondola Model is part of my Thesis project, that is based from the Venetian Carnivale Theme that I am doing!.
These is 1 out of 5 pieces that my Thesis consist of.
The other ones are 3 Characters and 1 environment (Dodge Palace)which you can see the WIP on previous posts.
Hope you guys like it!
Soon there will be more posts and a few cool surprises that i can't wait to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear WildRacoon,

I see you created a highly detailed venetian gondola. Have you considered re-using the 3D data with Pepakura designer or Blender to create a paper model? That would be one easy way to let people admire what you have created.

Alfredo said...

Thanks alot!

actually it never occurred to me about doing that.. but that's a Great idea!
I should try the Pepakura program!
since I didn't know about it.

once again Thanks, and glad you liked!