Wednesday, November 28, 2007

B24D Render Tests

Hello Everyone! here are some render test I was doing earlier by using GI with mental ray at the new machines at school.. so nice to use dual core xeon with 4 gig of ram to render previews so much faster than on my machine! but still not good enogh for the Ship I did, which i am still trying to figure out a way to render without crashing maya 8(
anyway enjoy the HD pics for the meantime until next semester when I am going to do the texturing of the plane to hopefully achieve realism on the renders by composing them to a background plate.






















2 comments:

RoB said...

Nice renders dude!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

~!WoOtWoOt!~

Alfredo said...

Thanks guys! sorry for the super duper late response! didn't realized I had comments until today! :P

thanks! I will have more new work coming up soon!

I will be checking you guys work too for inspiration to keep working hard! hahaha
cheers
Alfredo