Saturday, October 13, 2007

First Post !!!! whoohoo!!!

So finally I got a blog
so for my first post I wanted to show the latest work I finished which is a B-24 Liberator.
you can find a high res version of these post on my web page, but I will be showing here on future posts a bit of the making of it, and also I will be showing the progress of my thesis project as well as other stuff I have done.
Thanks for passing by and hope you guys like it.
Any suggestions and comments are welcome
thanks

Cheers

Alfredo


3 comments:

RoB said...

CONGRATS ON MAKING YOUR FIRST BLOG & POST DUDE!!!~

I can't wait to see more work from you in the future. Your B-24 Liberator looks awesome! Keep up the great work and in no time you will be at ILM modeling for the next Transformer sequel. :)

~!WoOtWoOt!~
RoB

Kanishka. Muthuthanthri said...

YO YO YO

I apologize it took me a while to come down this way.

Looking forward to see more of your work up here my friend

Kani Bro

:o)

Alfredo said...

Thanks guys! hahaha... whaoo.. i can't believe I completelly forgot to check if there were comments.. lol
so don't worry Kan!.. I am replying literally a year and half later! lol

Thanks Claudia!

and well.. the Irony of these comment lol!
reading these now
well.. Congrats to you! as you was the one who actually made it to the Sequel!
Rob T mus Prime! hahahaha

WTHM!